- May 23, 2021 /
- Posted by admin
Terrazzo has been making its way back into the designer realm and its safe to say that it is here to stay! With new technologies of using epoxy resin, terrazzo gives us the opportunity to work with a plethora of designs.
Gulf Trading FZE was given the task of creating aesthetically pleasing sculptures using epoxy terrazzo. The result? White base with red, yellow & grey aggregates that showcase beauty & elegance with a touch of modernism. A highly instagramable café, located in the heart of Downtown Dubai at Emaar Boulevard, where the wall cladding, table, floor & counter have been made using epoxy terrazzo.
Why Go With Terrazzo?
Not only is it easily customizable with huge selection of colors and aggregates but it also is incredibly easy to clean which is such a big plus for owners of the facility. Let’s take a look at why Gulf Trading’s epoxy terrazzo is sought after by the architects and designers.
- Aesthetics – Our policy is to never say ‘It’s impossible’ to an architect. We strive for excellence and materialize it by bringing the floor to life. The great thing about terrazzo is that design possibilities are unlimited with many color ranges and aggregates at your disposal.
- Ease of clean- Terrazzo is a non-porous material with anti-microbial growth properties and it does not accumulate moisture making it highly resistant to stains. Thus, terrazzo only requires less maintenance without the need for harsh chemicals.
- Eco friendly –Unlike other flooring options that end up in landfill, terrazzo easily lasts for hundreds of years which is very unlikely it will end up in one. Plus some terrazzo material can be made with post consumer and recycled content.
- Customized designs
- Low maintenance
- Extremely durable
- Retains quality with age
- Weather adaptable – It has withstood the test of time in both extreme and harsh conditions
- Supports green building requirement
- Justifiable cost
For more information related to Terrazzo, please fill the below form so that our experts can get in touch with you.