- February 21, 2022 /
- Posted by admin
Padel tennis is the fastest growing sport in the Emirates. People from many walks of life and different demographics have shown keen interest in the sport. Padel clubs are opening in every nook & corner and can be seen almost in all neighborhood
Gulf Trading being the leading manufacturer of padel courts in the region, has built some of the best and most visited padel clubs. Let’s look at some of the places that you can not miss!
1) Play Padel – Situated in Mussaffah, Play Padel has 5 premium panoramic courts with Spanish artificial turf Realturf. They even have 2 padel courts fully private! Equipped with not only superior quality padel courts but also great amenities for the public to make use. A great and open environment with spectacular interiors and a fantastic coffee shop makes this one of the most visited places in UAE.
2) PadelAe – Located in the heart of Dubai right next to Al Khail Road with one of the biggest indoor clubs in UAE. PadelAe boasts 8 super panoramic courts with breathtaking interiors, table tennis area, yoga area & a delicious juice bar! Weekly tournaments are held weekly here and this is one of the most interactive clubs.
3) Padel Zone – Located in Al Ain with 4 premium panoramic courts and beautiful interiors. This padel club is the best in Al Ain with the highest of quality standards so players can enjoy and have a good time with their friends.
4) Padel Way – A boutique padel club that offers the best there is to offer. Padel Way has a single super panoramic court that offers privacy like none other. This is the place you can come and play with your friends and family without any disturbance. It is located in Sharjah, industrial area 15 which is an ideal location for people living in both Sharjah & Dubai.
5) Padel House – Based in Ajman, next to China Mall, this padel club has 3 premium panoramic courts along with the best padel shop in town. Padel House has been the go-to destination for people in Ajman & Umm Al Quwain.